You may (or may not) have noticed that we have a new addition on our blog - Twitter. Look to the right - there it is!
Pat plans to use this to keep you all updated during BumBum's arrival process, aka my l-a-b-o-r. For some reason, I am having a difficult time saying that word these days. Anyway, it is not going to be a play-by-play, even though that is what he keeps calling it. First of all, I don't think anyone really wants a play-by- play of that. Secondly, he has been warned (daily) that having his nose in his blackberry or computer is not allowed. So please, for my sanity and Pat's physical well-being (I am pretty scrappy!) do not expect or encourage too many twitter updates. Don't fret, we won't leave you in the dark!
And if you think we are geeky, check out what this guy did.
Monday, 15 December 2008
New Addition - not BumBum yet
Posted by
becky & pat
at
13:03
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment