Friday, 31 October 2008

O-h-i-o, NY & Cohasset Harbor in September

Wow, once again it has been awhile in between posts. Sorry! All I can really say is this whole third trimester sleepiness thing is for real. And for those of you who know me well and/or have ever lived with me, you know that I don't like to waste my time sleeping. In fact, every time I talk to my parents (or get an email from them) they start lecturing me about getting enough sleep. They don't even ask if I am, they just assume I am not. I promise, naps are my new friend!!!

We actually have already been over the pond & back again, so I am going do a quick run through of our adventures.

In September, after our great family shower for BumBum on Sunday, I headed home to O-h-i-o. Clark and I drove almost the whole way from Chicago with the top down - it was awesome! Then my Grandma helped me with the rest of my shopping list and was quite the expert when deciding between different burp cloth options. Thanks Grandma! Here is a picture of us the day I left:



After O-h-i-o, I met Pat in NY. So fun! I love love love NY! And we were greeted by a bunch of paparazzi at our hotel . . . is BumBum already famous? No, it seems a certain VP candidate was staying there while doing her meet & greet tour at the UN. Pat carried around our camera just in case we spotted her, but all we saw were lots of secret service agents. Anyway, he did get a shot of BumBum in Times Square:




And then thursday night was the Welsh Fam reunion! We were missing lots of good friends, but getting 4 Whirlwinds together these days is an accomplishment, especially when it involves coming from 3 different cities (which as of yesterday is 4 different cities). Thanks again Jen for making the trek, you rock! Here we are at dinner (Carly, Leanne, me & Jen):



And here is picture of me & Jen with St Patty's Day outfits for BumBum & Baby D - straight from Ireland! Thanks Cars & John! BumBum can't wait to rock that onesie, but will it be with green tights & a skirt or jeans? Soon we will know! Thank goodness - this whole waiting thing is starting to lose it luster.



Our last stop on the tour was Cohasset Harbor, an adorable town just south of Boston, for a special wedding. It was so great! The wedding was beautiful and so fun and it is always great to see friends. Here are a couple pictures (that do not do it justice!). Congrats again Regs & Steph!



No comments: